If you have any questions about our senior floor plans, give us a call or schedule a tour!
How do I know which senior living apartment option is best for me?
We know that choosing from the various bedroom apartment homes we offer can be overwhelming. You want to select the best senior living option for you. Picking the right apartment from the different types of senior housing we offer is easy if you figure out your needs.
There are several questions you can ask when deciding what senior apartment style is right for you. Asking these questions can guide you to which of our three options will make you feel at home and a part of the Summerset Assisted Living family!
- How often will I host friends and family?
- How much space will I want for activities in my room?
- Will a larger or smaller room better suit my current health?
- Do I like large spacious rooms, or something cozier?
- Which layout will make me feel most at home?
- Will I be moving in with my partner?
Benefits of Senior Housing at Summerset Assisted Living
Beyond the quality of our senior apartments themselves, Summerset Assisted Living provides many other benefits to our residents. Our active adult community offers all the comforts of home, plus luxury and convenient facilities and amenities. Whether you prefer to spend your time alone or in the company of others, you’ll enjoy our gardens and courtyards, computer/business center, wellness center and programs, educational activities, scheduled transportation, special community activities and entertainment, chapel services, site management you can trust, full service barber, and more. To learn more about our facilities and services, visit our assisted living amenities page!
Senior Living Apartments Have Come a Long Way
There used to be a negative connotation about moving to an elderly housing facility, but that stigma really needs to go away. The retirement apartments at Summerset feel more like a hotel vacation than anything unpleasant. When you move to the senior citizen housing at Summerset, you can have the best life you always wanted.
- Seniors can enjoy activities they used to put off because they were too busy cleaning, doing chores, buying groceries, and taking care of all the other unpleasant tasks that are a part of life. Senior care facilities have staff to take care of all the unappealing drudgery, so you can spend your time doing things you love.
- You get to stay in a beautiful room, but you also get access to an entire community full of amenities, activities, and dining options. You also have all the services you could possibly need to live life to the fullest. Want to go on an excursion? Summerset provides transportation. Want friends and family to come over? Bring them by for a movie or to enjoy a walk in our beautiful gardens. Enjoy a meal with your new friends prepared by a professional chef in our elegant dining room.
- Life at Summerset is more like a relaxing vacation, with stimulating activities and a social community to engage with. We have a beauty shop, a large resident library, computer area, gaming area, arts and crafts room, and safety features.
- We offer services to make life easier and a whole lot more fun for you. For instance, we provide linen services, medical assistance, personal help with anything you need, memory care services, and transportation services.
Making Your Assisted Living Apartment Feel Like Home
Not all senior apartment complexes in or around downtown Atlanta have all the amenities that we offer. At Summerset Assisted Living Community, we want to make sure all of our accommodations bring convenience and ease to your lifestyle. We go beyond just the activities and services assisted living can provide and pay attention to the small details. We understand that it’s the community, environment, and culture that can make a difference when it comes to making your new assisted living home truly feel like home.
If you’re looking for senior housing in the city of Atlanta, you can schedule a tour at Summerset Assisted Living Community today to meet our friendly community and see our facilities first hand! We also have coronavirus rules and protections in place to help make our facility safer for seniors.