Meet Our Resident of the Month | Mr. Rudolph Coleman
At Summerset, we pride ourselves in being the leading assisted living facility with phenomenal individuals who we consider to epitomize Black Excellence. As we continue to serve the Southwest Atlanta Area, we are constantly evolving as a facility and adding more wisdom and excellence through our doors. At Summerset, we take time to listen and get to know our residents and love to showcase individuals who we deem to be remarkable. This season, Mr. Rudolph Coleman was chosen as the Resident of the Month. Though he is not an actual resident, he is one of our VA daycare members. Mr. Coleman has made an important impact on our Summerset community. While walking the halls of Summerset, Mr. Coleman is always saying “Stop being so cool or I will call the police on you.” He brings joy and his comedic abilities to shine an even brighter light on Summerset.
• Mr. Coleman is from Greensboro, North Carolina.
• Born April 2, 1956, he is the oldest of 5 children.
• He has a twin brother named Randolph Coleman of whom he is 5 minutes older than. He also has 2 younger brothers and a sister.
• He was in the Army for 6 years, touring Hawaii and Korea.
• Mr. Coleman is very witty and loves to learn about new current events and educational things.
• He has lost both of his parents.
• Mr. Coleman also lived in West Palm Beach, Florida where he worked at the Breakers Hotel.